It’s time to register to participate in your Fall 2023 Get On Board Day! This year, Get On Board Day will be on the Quad on Wednesday, August 23rd, from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm. Rain location will be the same day, in the Student Union.
All Active/Registered student organizations and campus departments are welcome to participate. Please complete the form at the link below no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, August 14, 2023.
Things you need to know:
• Each organization will receive one space, one table, and two chairs free of charge.
• Set up begins at 9:15 am.
• At least one member should be present at your table for the duration of the event.
• We highly recommend you bring a small tent (10x10) to shade your space at the Quad. It will be warm!
• Individually wrapped candy/food items (prepared by a third party or non-homemade) may be given out free.
• All participants will receive an email by Wednesday, August 16th, confirming your participation.
• Tables will be assigned to each org.
• Water will be provided until we run out. We encourage you to also bring some for your members.
The link to register your organization: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TBRiWgyDI5ln8-SeVB1K7AXd5dp_aimafxE2mC77yrs/edit
If you have any questions, please direct them to Candice Dazet (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Tolley (email@example.com). We look forward to seeing you on August 23rd!