Dear student organization leaders:
As you are all surely aware by now, the university is taking several steps to do our part in preventing the spread of the Corona Virus. As it relates to student organizations, here's what you need to know at this point:
- No face-to-face activities are permitted beginning TODAY and thru MARCH 30TH. This includes officer meetings, general meetings, activities, and events. This applies both to on campus as well as off campus events.
- Any events or activities planned for this time period should be cancelled and/or postponed.
We encourage you to:
- Find alternative ways to continue to conduct the business of your organization.
- Continue to engage your members if at all possible. Check on each other and offer support to members who may need assistance with online learning especially.
- Practice recommended guidelines for social distancing. This and other preventative strategies can be found here.
We are working now on developing alternative ways to continue to offer our services and support to student leaders and student organizations. You can expect to receive additional communication in the coming days with updates.
If you have any questions at all, email email@example.com.
These precautions are being taken in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to protect those who are vulnerable. To learn more about COVID-19 and to see the latest university plans and recommendations, visit https://www.louisiana.edu/covid19-updates.