Student Engagement and Leadership is proud to be a part of a new UL Lafayette tradition, Student Tailgating! Come be a part of the Ragin’ Cajun community, and get involved with kicking off the fall Athletic season. Space for student tailgating has been reserved at Bourgeois Park (across from Bourgeois Hall), on Cajundome Blvd. Tailgating will take place before home football games on Sep. 23 (vs. UL Monroe), Oct. 12 (vs. Texas State), and Nov. 18 (Homecoming, vs. New Mexico State).
Reserve a Space
Students can reserve a space (some even have a free tent) for your friends or a student organization through OrgSync. Log in to OrgSync with your ULID and a password, and complete the form in order to reserve your space. Again, only a limited number of spaces have tents, so the sooner you reserve, the better your opportunity to have one will be.
UPC will have a tent reserved with water and games for those students who do not have a reserved spot. Concessions will be available at a discounted price. You may use your declining balance to purchase.
- HOT 107.9 is providing music.
- Coach Hud, Ragin’ Cajuns team captains, Ragin’ Cajuns Cheerleaders, Ragin’ Jazz, and the Pride of Acadiana will hold a pep rally.
- Students will form a parade from the tailgate area into the game.
Get a Fast Pass into the Game
We also have a Fast Pass into the game opportunity.
- Staff will be set up in the student tailgate area to scan Cajun Cards and hand out wristbands for those individuals to skip the entrance line at Gate E. This opportunity ends 2 hours prior to kickoff, so don't miss it!
- The University's Clear Bag policy still applies. If students choose to bring in a bag, they will need to have their bag checked upon entry. Clear bags are available at our Ragin’ Cajuns Store as well as other local licensed retailers. Clutches are okay, as well as 12 x 12 x 6-inch clear bags.